Unicorns And Bones ~ Surrealconfection

SPAM

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Unicorns And Bones

Well I just spent the day hunched over chocolate molds, it is not good for the back. I believe I ended up with around 3 dozen unicorn suckers, another couple dozen mini unicorns and a few hundred bone pieces....

Yeah I know it sounds like an odd combination but it works. My daughter wants a Robot Unicorn Attacks Heavy Metal themed birthday cake.

If you have ever played the game, you know exactly why I need these pieces. If you haven't, then you might want to check it out. Not a bad little game on Adult Swim.

Well, here are a few images of what I did today. Now, all the unicorns will be hand painted in luster dust over the next couple of days to make them look like they are made out of metal with flame manes. This is going to be a chore but should be worth it in the end.