So It Begins ~ Surrealconfection

SPAM

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

So It Begins

Well here I am, another food blog. Why did I start a second one and why not on my personal website this time? A couple of reasons but the main was I can get better exposure here and interact more with other than on my private site and blog. That and I am trying to pull my sweet treats away from the rest of my artistic endeavors, let them stand on their own.

Anywho, I hope to showcase various sweet treats I have and will be making in the future. I felt this was the best time since the Holiday season will be kicking off in the Gibson home this next week with my daughters birthday. Going to be a lot of upcoming cakes, cookies and other various sweet treats, including pictures of the process I go through to make a lot of this stuff and I hope some tutorials! So stay tuned and keep you eye out for upcoming Surreal Confections.