Final Fantasy 1 Character Set - Cookies ~ Surrealconfection

SPAM

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Final Fantasy 1 Character Set - Cookies

Well in the middle of doing all this decorating for Rhi's Birthday and Alex's 1st Grade Class I have found a new love.....Cookies! Okay. I have always adored cookies, who doesn't!?! They're cookies for crying out loud!!




But this is a new love, a true love, and oddly enough a love that isn't putting inches on my hips. You see, I have found a love of cookie decorating! (And honestly when you are around that much sugar all day for days on end the last thing you want to do it eat one, no matter how good they are. Anyone that has worked in the food industry knows my pain.)


It all started with those Royal Icing transfers I did for the Halloween Cake, pictures will be posted of that come Monday. Found tips and tricks on various cookie decorating sites, not cake ones. Funny how that works. One thing led to another and bam, I found myself doing an entire set for the 1st grade class even though I was already doing a cake. 


No worries, get it out of my system and move on. Yeah, well that didn't happen. As soon as I got done with one batch I made another....And another. 


Ended up with over 80 cookies for Alex's class and home munching. Yeah, had to at least make sure there was enough for the kids to eat here and there otherwise I think they were going to hog tie me and make me watch them eat all the cookies I was supposed to take to the school. They are evil like that. 

Anywho, I figured once I got done with all of those that would be it.....Yeah, freaking wrong again. You remember that Tootsie Roll song from way back, eons ago - Everywhere I think I see, becomes a tootsie roll to me! - Yeah, that one! It has been playing in my head non stop for a week now! Except the lyrics in my head are a tad different... - Everywhere I think I see becomes a cookie design to me!


Mother of mercy!!!!! I am serious! I turn on the TV, cookie! See a ribbon with a design on it...Cookie! Song on the radio...Cookie! I have cookies on the brain so much I make Cookie Monster look like a 12 stepper! (I think I need help.) 


That or who knows, maybe after all these years of trying nine million different things only to move on because it just wasn't "it"...Who knows maybe I found my calling. That or I will move on to something else later. Who knows. We will just have to see. 


So, here we are.....my most recent set of cookies - 


Final Fantasy 1 Character Set:

Red Mage, White Mage, Fighter
Black Belt, Thief, Black Mage