Robot Unicorn Attacks - Heavy Metal ~ Surrealconfection

SPAM

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Robot Unicorn Attacks - Heavy Metal



Well here we are, finally. The day is drawing to a close and my daughter has declared that this was the best birthday ever. And thankfully her friends all thought the cakes just kicked much rear end. (Seems her little buddies are just as demented as she is and I have proof!) But I will wait to post that.

Here are images of the cake. It didn't turn out as well as I had hoped but Rhi, her friends, their parents, and everyone in the place thought it kicked butt, so I'm happy. (Another kid was having their party next to our and I heard one kid whine that he wanted ours, lol)



Now for some fun... Poor her little buddies are just as bad as she is. One suggested mutilating the eye of the unicorn, the other decided it was better if they took weapons and dipped them in blood before they did. It was a group effort.



And last but not least......Here we have Rhi rocking it out, heavy metal style while chomping down on a bloodied piece of Robot Unicorn Unicorn! Happy Birthday Baby girl! You rocked it!