Halloween Cookies - 1st Grade Class ~ Surrealconfection

SPAM

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Cookies - 1st Grade Class

That took a lot longer than I expected but oh well! Finally I am done with the cookies! Okay, let me rephrase that. I am done with the cookies for Alex's 1st grade class. All 60 are baked, decorated, cooled, bagged, tagged and tied. 

Each student will receive 1 decorative cookie and one other cookie with their name on it, all tied up in a little bag with ribbon. They turned out rather good for only my 2nd real attempt at decorating sugar cookies, so happy with that. That being said I have a long way to go and will be starting another batch tomorrow in another theme. I need as much practice as I can get. 

So, not gonna make this one long. Here is a shot of the completed cookies! (Coffins, tombstones, witch legs, Bride Of Frankenstein, Spider Webs, Candy Corn, Cauldrons, Jack-O-Lanterns, Witches, and last but not least, as Jack likes to call them, Fire Cats.)


Night!