Monster Cookies ~ Surrealconfection

SPAM

Monday, October 31, 2011

Monster Cookies

First off - Happy Halloween!

Now, I will post pictures of the cake later on today but these are just too adorable, in a gross way, not to post about.

I had a few cookies left over from the last batch that I didn't want to go to waste but there wasn't enough to do the next series I have planned. So, I started scouring through all the wonderful blogs I read and saw something just perfect!



Eyeball Cookies By Sweet Sugar Belle <---Those! Perfect! (Sugar Belle is just wonderful and comes up with the most creative ways to make cookies!)

So, a little bit of green, some extra cookies and a little bit later I have my very own. Granted hers are much better but hey! I love mine! Jack devoured one already, Rhi grabbed one and ran out the door to catch the bus.




Happy Halloween everyone! Be back later with the cake pictures!