Take Two Of Takei ~ Surrealconfection

SPAM

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Take Two Of Takei

A while ago I did a set of cookies in homage of the "It's Okay To Be Takei" Movement, as well as Sulu himself. My first "It's Okay To Be Takei" Cookies. What can I say, I am a geeky girl. Well, recently there has been a certain company that has come out against the LGTB community as a whole.

Many are standing up with them, many are standing up against them. Considering that one of my favorite people in the world is George Takei, I bet you can tell what stance I have and there for Surreal Confections has. That's right, we are fabulous here at SC, OH MY!

In honor of this love for all humans, no matter what their sexual preference might be, I would love to introduce you to take 2 of Takei!

I think that about says it all. You can find more images and some other information at Surreal Confections Facebook

Make your own by visiting here - Rainbow Cake: A How To
Find this and more on my Deviant Art Posting - Takei Take Two