Sweetly Approved! ~ Surrealconfection

SPAM

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sweetly Approved!

As you can tell from my last post I am starting something new and that is writing about recipes I have tested in my own personal kitchen. I am going to start awarding websites, facebook pages, blogs, etc. with little images for recipes I have tested letting them know I love what they do!

Might not be much, might be silly but I don't care.

So, from now, if you see the following anywhere, you know I have tested the recipe in my kitchen, I loved it, my family loved it and it is now on the recipe rotation in our home. Just a way to let you know that I won't recommend any recipe that isn't good enough for my own family. ^_^



And don't forget you can follow these and more on my pinterest board of Tested Recipes! - https://pinterest.com/jenng79/tested-recipes/