Gotta Catch 'Em All ~ Surrealconfection

SPAM

Friday, April 6, 2012

Gotta Catch 'Em All

Well I know it is another post and I just made one but it is nearly midnight where I am and I am just finishing up a project long time coming. You see for weeks I have been racking my brain, as I said in the last post, over just what to do for Easter with cookies. I have been scanning blogs and websites and books galore. I have found hundreds of good ideas and that was the problem. Well that was part of the problem. There were actually several that were adding up to be just one big headache. This is just a few of them.


  1. Too many good ideas, couldn't figure out which to do.
  2. All were too beautiful to be given the proper attention. 
  3. Just wasn't me.
So I figured I had to come up with something. Sitting and talking with the hubby it hit me - Pokemon! The poke-ball kinda looked like an egg and many of the Pokemon actually come from eggs. You gotta catch 'em all like fining all the eggs during Easter, so why not? I got to googling the net see if had been done. Nope! There were Pokemon Cookies and even Pokemon Easter Eggs but no Pokemon Easter Egg Cookies. 

Eureka! I gotta catch 'em all!!!! (Well make them in this case.)

Now, granted I did not make all 152 of the original, (Do not get in that debate with me. It will end like a bad Star Wars skit.) but I did make a decent amount and not to worry!!!! I have included some Poke-ball eggs so you can go out and catch the ones you want!

Yes, I am that big a Geek and yes I love Pokemon! There I said it PIKACHU!!!!!!!! (I was in my 20's with kids and I had a Pikachu Back Pack. There, one of my dark secrets. LOL) Now, these are all first generation Pokemon and if I am not mistaken they are all unevolved - I don't count Mewtwo since that was a remake and not an evolution. 

In all these baskets you will find the following Pokemon, some look better than others.

  • Pikachu
  • Psyduck
  • Charmander
  • Paras
  • Bulbasaur
  • Tenacool
  • Squirtle
  • Nidorina
  • Meowth
  • Mankey
  • Clefairy
  • Mew
  • Jigglypuff
  • Nidoran
  • Mewtwo
  • Ekans
  • Ghastly
  • Onix
  • Geodude
  • Diglett
  • Vulpix
  • Magnemite
  • Seel
  • Magicarp
  • Ponyta
  • Poke-balls


There you have it. An Easter fit for all us Pokegeeks out there!!! Go Catch 'Em All!!!!