Legend Of Zelda ~ Surrealconfection

SPAM

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Legend Of Zelda

Blah I cannot seem to get my thoughts straight this morning, everything is just a big jumbled mess up there. That is nothing new, what is new is that I cannot even figure the mess out....Which is driving me bonkers. So if this posts makes even less sense than usual, there's your reason. 

Anywho, started on the 8 Bit cookies last week and still am enjoying that. What can I say, cookies bring out the geek in me. First was Final Fantasy and I seriously doubt anything will top Red Mage but a girl has to try. Last was just a quickie, some Bubble Bobble because I like it! And now we have even more. 

What do you do when you want to be up there with the same legendary status as Final Fantasy? Well, you pick a Legend! The Legend of Zelda that is! Oh yeah! Here comes Link and his hat! Not to mention a fairy, some potion and a few bad guys along the way. 

Don't worry I didn't forget my piece of the Tri-Force or Zelda herself. (On a side note, did you ever feel like Mario and Link should get together and discuss their similar problems with Princess's?) What can I say, I enjoy old school games and what better way to show that than to combine it with my current obsession cookies? Yeah, you will probably see a lot more of these over the months in between all the holiday stuff I will be doing. 

Think cookies will be the presents from this home this year, so don't be surprised if you get a package from me in the mail eventually telling you to open now. LOL 

Anywho, I better get going. I have some royal icing I don't want to go to waste, so gonna jump on some transfer designs that I can let dry and then tuck away till later. ^^