Available On Etsy ~ Surrealconfection

SPAM

Friday, September 7, 2012

Available On Etsy

Okay, well I finally did it. I opened a shop on Etsy and let me say...I am nervous as all get out! Maybe I shouldn't be, maybe I should be. I don't know. I just know it took a lot of deep breathes this morning to click - Open.  ~is actually shaking slightly~ It is kind of scary. I have been doing this for a couple of years.

Making cakes and such for friends and family, even had some wonderful paying customers, lol. Yet it is different when you throw yourself and all your creations out on the wind and hope someone catches them. You open yourself up for a lot, both good and bad.

Thankfully I have had a lot of support from all around me. Friends I have known for decades pushing me to open, family asking when they can order and a hubby behind me the whole time going telling me, "You can do this, you have the talent, just go for it."

Okay, I am going to stop rambling now because I don't know what else to say. Well I do but too much is going through my head too fast to put it all down. So for now. I will leave you all with this - Thank you for all the support, I will do my very best to be worthy of all the faith you all have placed in me. (Damn I am blessed to have such kick tushy people backing me, cause lord knows I need a push every now and then.)

And here it is - Surreal Confections on Etsy -
(If you don't see what you want, let me know!)Use Promocode Grandopening when you check out before Sept 31st to get a 20% discount!